Sometimes I just want to watch youtube videos like this monkey.
I’m very transparent about my need to get help. A lot of people think talking about the problems they have is a sign of weakness, but I think it’s a sign of strength. If you’re a successful business leader and you have problems with procrastination, everyone in your office knows it. Everyone!
Every day I spend 3 hours on distractions, Entertainment and Communication.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram 30 minutes
- Checking email during the day 10 minutes
- Watching DAILY VLOGs and other youtube videos 30 minutes
- Checking new messages on instant messaging apps 2 hours
PROBLEM: I want to reduce time on
1) Messaging apps
3) Emails and Socials
SOLUTION & ACTION:
1) Check Telegram channel just a few times every day, never be anxious on message reply, I’ll always get a reply maybe not now, probably in the next 30 minutes.
2) Hidden bookmark from the browser, 1 VLOG download and seen every day, extra videos only on Sunday.
3) Use social networks only after dinner if I don’t need to finish something, check the email only 3 times a day before breakfast and after dinner.
EXTRA ACTION: Delay as much as possible notifications from those and I’ll use voice calls so I will spend less time typing on my screen.